Monday, October 8, 2012

Knit a Scarf?

Dummy's sensed my angst and been giving me more breathing space. We didn't tango at all one night, he said it was okay. He also hasn't been niaming me as much about my "last seen" on what's app without me replying him. What's app's last seen function is such a ... hais.

I made amends after I did that angst rant post too. Maybe I'll take a couple of screen shots and post it here for archivings sake.. or maybe not. It wasn't a big deal.

Thinking of knitting a scarf for him since he doesn't have one. The last time I tried was for Gibson and that never got anywhere. I still haven't found knitting needles and I'll need to relearn how to knit. We'll see if that scarf ever materializes. haha.. >_>

Need to find some nice letter-writing paper too.

How do normal couples not see each other every day? What do they do? What's it like? Is it better? But it's boring being home alone too. Plus it doesn't make any sense for him to commute to and fro from my house so often - so he ends up staying over.
In all my relationships I've always seen the other party everyday... sometimes to the point I get sick of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment