Wednesday, October 17, 2012

60 stitches!
Ughhhhh.... Just cast off my scarf. I somehow or another managed to get to 60 stitches from 40 stitches. It's waaaay too wide. The long part is the WIDTH by the way. Usually scarfs are only 15-20 stitches wide. If only I could continue from the length.
Restart!
Gay blue yarn
Going to restart! Saw same awesome two-colour designs that seems quite simple to do. Learnt how to do the continental style of stitching :) Holding the string in the left hand instead of the right, it's a lot more convenient and faster. Also learnt another way of casting on, the "long string" method which involves only using fingers.

Damn that the shop at Centrum doesn't restock. I WANT WHITE/GREY YARN. WTF ): Their stock is exactly the same as the last time I went!!! Which is at least a week ago. I bought this gay blue yarn instead. Actually I really like the blue, but it's not very suitable for a guy who wears black leather jackets? hurhur.
How are you going to make money if you don't restock?!?! You're losing a potential customer here!!!

Sob! A potential customer who now has to Google a knitting shop. I refuse to take the tram. It's so much harder than the metro! The tram's board is so much harder to read and you've got to find another stop for the way back! Eeek. I'm going on my own so I shall stick to Metro. Furthermore I have no idea how to get to our tram stop from the metro underground passageway. LOL. Emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment